How to achieve a fresh, rosy glow this Spring
The arrival of Spring, warmer temperatures and longer sun-drenched afternoons calls for beauty looks that harness a fresh, rosy glow and radiant complexion.
Riding on the coattails of the monochromatic makeup trend, this simple style combines soft shades of pink lipstick with complementary eyeshadow hues to create a flushed, romantic finish.
To complete this vibrant look, we recommend dewy, satin skin and brushed up brows for a natural sheer finish, suited to all skin tones.
GET THE LOOK
1. Using the Triple C Concealer in your ideal shade, dot the flock applicator onto the desired areas of the face and gently pat out the product with your finger until smooth. Or to access all areas of the face with control, blend with the Vegan Concealer Brush. For additional coverage, reapply where needed.
2. Now that a smooth, even base has been created, using the Sacred Earth Palette, contour the face with the shade ‘Bronze Ochre’ in sweeping motions across the cheekbones, forehead and jawline, blending evenly with the Vegan Contour Brush.
3. To create a natural, Spring rosy glow, start by applying the Bio Lipstick Athena Blush evenly across the lips, then dot the lipstick lightly to the apples of the cheek. Start blending the product out in circular patting motions with your finger. Apply any excess lipstick on your finger across your eye lids for an additional wash of colour. For an intensified rosy look, use the Goddess Lipstick Gaia Spice for this step instead.
4. To set the cheeks and eyes, return to the Sacred Earth Palette and using the Vegan Contour Brush, dust a mix of the two blush colours Sienna Blush and Persian Peach across the apples of the cheeks. Then, using the shade Luxor Light, lightly brush this shade onto the high points of your cheeks and above your brows to highlight the face. Using the Vegan Blending Brush, add a mix of the two blush colours in a horseshoe motion through the crease of your eyelids to set, and blend underneath the lower lash line to complete the look.
5. Groom and fill your brows using the Dual Brow Perfect for a natural finish. Beginning at the base of your brows, use the pencil to fill in any gaps and add shape to the brow in strokes that mimic the hair’s natural growth. Once you’ve achieved your desired shape, use the brow gel wand to comb over the hairs and set them in place for all day wear and perfectly blended brows.
You can read more tips on how to perfect your brows here.
6. For the lashes, begin by curling with our Goddess Lash Curler and clamp until your desired curl is achieved. Then coat the lashes with the Goddess Mascara in Babylon Brown to lengthen, add volume and open up the eyes.
7. Complete the look by applying the Bio Lip Elixir to add a glossy finish and naturally plump and moisturise your lips.