The United Nations Children’s Fund, was created by the United Nations General Assembly in 1946, to provide emergency food and healthcare to children and mothers in countries that had been devastated by World War II. A combination of water scarcity, conflict, climate change, population displacement and destruction of much-needed infrastructure are all contributing to this malnutrition crisis.
Our monthly donation to UNICEF contributes to:
• Micro-nutrient powder, when added to food gives children a boost of important vitamins and minerals.
• Therapeutic milk, a life-saving alternative when mother’s are unable to produce breast milk.
• Life-saving ‘peanut butter’, specially formulated with nutrients children need to survive and grow.
Find out more or make a donation here: https://www.unicef.org.au/
The World Wildlife Fund for Nature is an international non-governmental organization founded in 1961, working in the field of the wilderness preservation, and the reduction of human impact on the environment. Climate change and excessive tree-clearing are driving an accelerating extinction crisis.
Our monthly donation to WWF contributes to:
• Fund innovative drinking stations installed high in trees and research into free-water sources for koalas.
• Help track wildlife movements with G`PS locators, for better protection of them and their habitat.
• Fund campaigns for stronger laws to protect our native wildlife and habitats.
Find out more or make a donation here: https://bit.ly/2JqhzG4
The Save the Children Fund was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 in order to improve the lives of children internationally through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
Our monthly donation to Save The Children contributes to:
• Life-saving food supplies and special peanut butter paste for nutrition.
• Antibiotics for children suffering from pneumonia.
• Funding the purchase of long-lasting mosquito nets to protect families from severe illnesses.
Find out more or make a donation here: https://bit.ly/2Jz1qy6
By purchasing from Eye of Horus Cosmetics you are already supporting these important causes, giving love and life-saving tools to those who need it most. So, thank you so much Goddesses.
Do you have a cause close to your heart? Write into us and let us know about it at email@example.com.
Eye of Horus Cosmetics x