Get the look // Skin Minimalism
A glowing complexion radiates good health and showing off your skin - uninterrupted- is one beauty trend that you can expect to see more of this season.
It’s all about coupling a silky skin texture and dewy highlighter into a natural base for a semi-matte finish. Pair this with lightly flushed cheeks, neutral, glossy lips, brushed up brows, and fluttery lashes for the ultimate incandescent finish.
GET THE LOOK
You can create this signature look in five easy steps and with only five of our products and achieve this minimalistic, dewy complexion this winter.
1. Start by creating a smooth, even base by applying the Triple C Concealer to any areas you wish to add coverage, brighten or conceal. The Triple C is natural, lightweight and offers a crease-free, undetectable finish. Dot the flock applicator directly onto the skin. Blend with the Vegan Concealer Brush or pat gently with finger until smooth. For added coverage, reapply as needed.
2. Apply the Luminous Highlighter to any areas of the face you would like to highlight - this is typically anywhere that the sun naturally hits such as above the cheekbones, brow bone, inner corner of the eye and cupids bow. Using the applicator wand, apply with small dotting motions to deposit the formula on the skin. Using either a foundation brush or your fingertips, softly blend the formula into your skin using light, circular motions until seamlessly blended.
3. To help you achieve an effortless, sun-kissed glow, the Universal Duo offers the perfect colour combination in a blush and bronze compact that creates a vibrant, radiant complexion. Contour the outer areas of the face, jawline and temples using Sahara Sun Bronzer. Finish by blending the Lunar Dust Blush on and above the apples of the cheeks.
You can also add depth to the eyes using the Sahara Sun Bronzer. Apply to the lid and underneath the waterline.
4. Lengthen and lift your lashes with our Goddess Mascara. Starting at the base of your lashes using the precision wand, wiggle and sweep product over the lashes through to the tips. Apply a second coat whilst lashes are still wet for more dramatic results. Better yet, our Goddess Mascara comes in two shades of black and babylon brown to tailor to your desired minimalistic look.
5. To complete our minimalistic, dewy look, our Bio Lip Elixir will plump your lips and is ideal for a high-shine, non-stick finish. Glide the formula across the lips using the application wand, starting from one corner and blending across in gentle sweeping motions.
Make sure you tag @eyeofhoruscosmetics and #EOHbeauty on Instagram if you give this look a go.